You don’t necessarily need to go all out to be considered stylish in today’s fashion scene–in fact, as you have probably heard these days, less is more.
Here are 5 tips that you can easily incorporate into your own style…Personally they work wonders for when I wake up late and don’t feel like I have the time to get ready before work in the morning:
- Don’t like your hair one day when you wake up? I recommend the effective messy look. Just toss your hair back and forth, whip it around (“I whip my hair back and forth”), and voila, you’re good to go.
- Wear a statement piece, whether it is a bright coloured coat, cardigan, pair of shoes, or top. Not only will you be styling, you will feel great!
- Add a vintage piece to your outfit. This could be something as simple as your fur vest or your baggy
- Try different hues of blushes–for example, if you always wear a pink or peach a darker brown/bronze will transform a look drastically. That pop of colour always brightens up your canvas.
- Mix and match the business look with a casual look. Wear your jeans, but pair them with heels for a fancy touch. Wear your high-waisted trousers, but wear them with a t-shirt and carigan. Wear a blazer, but wear it with a long camisole or casual blouse underneath, with leggings or jeggings.
- Add accessories to your look, whether they be a watch, bracelets, bangles, a long necklace. You will jazz up your look instantly.
See, quick and easy. Enjoy!